[DeTomaso] Engine dies

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 21:02:06 EDT 2007

I'm a recent victim of the same thing, mine was a cracked dist hold down
bracket.
Next a would check the dist shear key.
Maybe even a lose dist that simply needs to be tightened down.
Turn it by hand if you can, if solid, lift off the cap and see if you can
turn the rotor by hand.

My first guess.

Michael in Savannah