[DeTomaso] Group 6 12 Feature Race 2.pdf

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Mon May 6 10:08:21 EDT 2024

I am flying home tonight.  I had a Kodak pixpro 360 degree HD video camera
mounted.  Let's hope it turned out.  I will know tonight.  If so, I will
get it on a drive share for you.  Thanks.

On Mon, May 6, 2024, 7:04 AM Terry Himes <terry.himes at pncnet.com> wrote:

> Steve,
>
> If you have some good video, I can color correct and enhance in Adobe
> Premier if you like.
>
> Terry
>

> On 5/6/24, 2:37 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Steve Lisa" <
> detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com <mailto:
> detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of
> stevelisa at patentit.com <mailto:stevelisa at patentit.com>> wrote:
>

> Thanks, all.
> I brought the in car camera and SD card home with me.A I will sort
> through it and if the video is usable, I will get some posted for a
> file share. I get back to Phoenix tomorrow and will update as soon as
> possible.
>

> On Sun, May 5, 2024, 10:38a-PM Pantdino <[1]pantdino at aol.com <mailto:
> pantdino at aol.com>> wrote:
>

> Congratulations!A Any chance of posting some video?
> Jim
> On Sunday, May 5, 2024 at 04:14:33 PM PDT, Steve Lisa
> <[2]stevelisa at patentit.com <mailto:stevelisa at patentit.com>> wrote:
> A All,
> A Laguna report:
> A It poured rain on Saturday and all the A-production cars except me
> A decided not to run.AA So the Pantera (me driving) won the Saturday
> A feature race overall and A-production on Saturday.
> A It was a beautiful day and a full field today. I turned my fastest
> lap
> A ever at Laguna Seca - 6 seconds faster than last year. The cat is
> now
> A turning times competitive with the Historic Trans Am cars. However,
> A finished third in A-production and the overall results are attached.
> A It was great racing today, made some new friends, and I had lots and
> A nice people stopping by take a look at the car.A
> A Man, I love racing this car....A
> A I will circulated some pics when I get home tomorrow.
> A Thanks again to those on this group that have helped.A A
> use the links above.
> message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
> list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
> or approve the archiving of list messages.
>

> References
>

> 1. mailto:pantdino at aol.com <mailto:pantdino at aol.com>
> 2. mailto:stevelisa at patentit.com <mailto:stevelisa at patentit.com>
> 3. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com <mailto:
> DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com>

> the links above.

> the archiving of list messages.

-------------- next part --------------
   I am flying home tonight.A  I had a Kodak pixpro 360 degree HD video
   camera mounted.A  Let's hope it turned out.A  I will know tonight.A  If
   so, I will get it on a drive share for you.A  Thanks.

   On Mon, May 6, 2024, 7:04a-AM Terry Himes <[1]terry.himes at pncnet.com>
     If you have some good video, I can color correct and enhance in
     Adobe Premier if you like.
     Terry
     i>>?On 5/6/24, 2:37 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Steve Lisa"
     On Sun, May 5, 2024, 10:38a-PM Pantdino <[1][6]pantdino at aol.com
     <[2][8]stevelisa at patentit.com <mailto:[9]stevelisa at patentit.com>>
     wrote:
[...]
     etc.)