[DeTomaso] Group 6 12 Feature Race 2.pdf

Terry Himes terry.himes at pncnet.com
Mon May 6 10:04:02 EDT 2024

Steve,

If you have some good video, I can color correct and enhance in Adobe Premier if you like.

Terry

On 5/6/24, 2:37 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Steve Lisa" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com <mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of stevelisa at patentit.com <mailto:stevelisa at patentit.com>> wrote:

Thanks, all.
I brought the in car camera and SD card home with me.A I will sort
through it and if the video is usable, I will get some posted for a
file share. I get back to Phoenix tomorrow and will update as soon as
possible.