[DeTomaso] Group 6 12 Feature Race 2.pdf

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun May 5 19:59:58 EDT 2024

Dear Steve,

                 Excellent.  Excellent.  Well done, sir.

                               Warmest regards, Chuck Engles

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf Of Steve Lisa
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2024 6:14 PM
To: Detomaso Email List
Subject: [DeTomaso] Group 6 12 Feature Race 2.pdf

All,

Laguna report:

It poured rain on Saturday and all the A-production cars except me decided not to run.  So the Pantera (me driving) won the Saturday feature race overall and A-production on Saturday.

It was a beautiful day and a full field today. I turned my fastest lap ever at Laguna Seca - 6 seconds faster than last year. The cat is now turning times competitive with the Historic Trans Am cars. However, I finished third in A-production and the overall results are attached.

It was great racing today, made some new friends, and I had lots and nice people stopping by take a look at the car.

Man, I love racing this car....

I will circulated some pics when I get home tomorrow.

Thanks again to those on this group that have helped.