[DeTomaso] Group 6 12 Feature Race 2.pdf

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Sun May 5 19:14:14 EDT 2024

All,

Laguna report:

It poured rain on Saturday and all the A-production cars except me decided
not to run.  So the Pantera (me driving) won the Saturday feature race
overall and A-production on Saturday.

It was a beautiful day and a full field today. I turned my fastest lap ever
at Laguna Seca - 6 seconds faster than last year. The cat is now turning
times competitive with the Historic Trans Am cars. However, I finished
third in A-production and the overall results are attached.

It was great racing today, made some new friends, and I had lots and nice
people stopping by take a look at the car.

Man, I love racing this car....

I will circulated some pics when I get home tomorrow.

Thanks again to those on this group that have helped.