[DeTomaso] Missing Paperwork for Exporting a DeTomaso from the UAE

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 02:18:37 EST 2024

Jack,

Your friend should insist on a refund and nullification of the sale from Bonhams before he gets tied up in potentially years of wrangling with authorities or worse a car that is stranded in UAE.

Julian

________________________________
All, I have a friend who "bought" a car auctioned by Bonhams in their first Abu Dhabi Auction. Bonhams cannot supply the proper paperwork to "delist" the car from the UAE, and the seller is reportedly unresponsive. So the car is stuck in paperwork limbo since Nov '23. Anyone recently dealt with this topic from the mid-east?

If so, I will forward your reply(s) to the still-hopeful CA buyer.
Thanks- J DeRyke
   Jack,

   Your friend should insist on a refund and nullification of the sale
   from Bonhams before he gets tied up in potentially years of wrangling
   with authorities or worse a car that is stranded in UAE.

   Julian

   Sent from [1]Outlook