[DeTomaso] Missing Paperwork for Exporting a DeTomaso from the UAE

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Sun Mar 3 18:16:42 EST 2024

All, I have a friend who "bought" a car auctioned by Bonhams in their first Abu Dhabi Auction. Bonhams cannot supply the proper paperwork to "delist" the car from the UAE, and the seller is reportedly unresponsive. So the car is stuck in paperwork limbo since Nov '23. Anyone recently dealt with this topic from the mid-east?

If so, I will forward your reply(s) to the still-hopeful CA buyer.
Thanks- J DeRyke