[DeTomaso] Console AC Anti-Icing Switch

Dennis Valdez sjcarguy60 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 23 15:30:32 EDT 2024

Doug,
I haven’t tested the switch, but have just replaced mine. The earlier switches only had two blades to connect to. Both the condenser fan and compressor cycled at the same time. Later switches with the three connections allowed the condenser fan and compressor to be controlled independently.

The 3 wire switches are very hard to find. Venders carry the two wire switches.

Here is a pic of how my 3 wire switch is connected.