[DeTomaso] Cleveland Dip Sticks

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Sat Jun 22 23:14:11 EDT 2024

Bud,

Don’t forget, the Mustang etc had the motor tilted nose up. So the dipstick reached further into the pan. So it’s not quite an an apples to apples comparison.

The real way to test it is to inspect it with the oil pan removed and compare the location of the dipstick to the crank journals.

Mike

Sent from my iPad