[DeTomaso] Does anybody use car bubbles for long term storage?

George B gkb1968 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 22 09:19:07 EDT 2024

All,

Nitrogen is used in many industries very effectively for this use case, but requires monitoring and failsafes with that kind of volume. I've seen a near death accidental asphyxiation with a similar size mylar bagged piece of equipment in temporary N2 storage. If that volume is accidentally released in a small to medium size garage, you and others could be in big trouble really fast and may not know it until its too late.

Regards,
George