[DeTomaso] Strapped in a Pantera 351C at full throttle isn't fun ?

Don Thomas dtpantera at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 16:30:33 EDT 2024

Ha!

Just wanted to pass this along...

It's hard to believe that people don't like Panteras.

I read this quote, and maybe it's just me, ... but me thinks something is
wrong with this guy.

When I found myself behind the wheel of a DeTomaso Pantera - a car my dad
spent half of his life trying to convince me it was the best performance
car in the world! - it ended up feeling like I was locked inside a coffin
to which someone had strapped a Ford 351 small block stuck on full
throttle. It wasn't all that fun.

But isn't that the idea of fun?

ref: https://www.topspeed.com/mercedes-benz-300sl-gullwing-review/

Just thought this was amusing.