[DeTomaso] Pattern and best material for front trunk

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Thu Jun 13 20:45:21 EDT 2024

We have the front and rear felt in stock in both the Black and salt and pepper grey colors
The front trunk pattern varies greatly with how one's front trunk brake system and available options vary, so we sell you enough  (2 yards) of the stuff so you can cut out the correct pattern for your Pantera.
Larry

On 6/13/24, 4:57 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike & Elizabeth" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com <mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of mbefthomas2 at gmail.com <mailto:mbefthomas2 at gmail.com>> wrote:

I've have the suspension nearly done front and rear on 6328 and the
next thing I plan to tackle is running brake and clutch lines.
However, I need to put carpet in before I install everything in the
front trunk (no, I will not use that fr#$k word) such as the brake
booster/master, air horn compressor and washer bottle. Does someone
have a pattern for the felt/carpet?

Also, I recall hearing in past that some have found a material to
carpet the front trunk that is heavier than the original felt and
stretches to form fit to curved corners. Does anyone have a source for
this or can tell me more? Here is one possible I found
[1]https://tinyurl.com/bdrkya35 <https://tinyurl.com/bdrkya35>.

Thanks!

Mike Thomas