[DeTomaso] Pattern and best material for front trunk

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 19:57:43 EDT 2024

I've have the suspension nearly done front and rear on 6328 and the next
thing I plan to tackle is running brake and clutch lines.  However, I need
to put carpet in before I install everything in the front trunk (no, I will
not use that fr#$k word) such as the brake booster/master, air horn
compressor and washer bottle.  Does someone have a pattern for the
felt/carpet?

Also, I recall hearing in past that some have found a material to carpet the
front trunk that is heavier than the original felt and stretches to form fit
to curved corners.  Does anyone have a source for this or can tell me more?
Here is one possible I found https://tinyurl.com/bdrkya35.

Thanks!

Mike Thomas