[DeTomaso] Michael Shortt RIP

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 23:12:13 EDT 2024

When Michael announced on Facebook he had cancer, on Jan 12, he stated it
was a rare type of cancer associated with the bile ducts.

Cullen
Yukon, OK
4653

On Sat, Jun 8, 2024 at 12:48 AM Ed Mendez via DeTomaso <

>    Cancer not sure exactly what kind.
>
>    Sent from my iPhone 15 Pro Max
>
>      On Jun 8, 2024, at 06:48, Christopher Kimball
>      <chrisvkimball at msn.com> wrote:
>
>    That's terrible!
>    What happened!
>    Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable
>    smartphone

   When Michael announced on Facebook he had cancer, on Jan 12, he stated
   it was a rare type of cancer associated with the bile ducts.A
   Cullen
   Yukon, OK
   4653

   On Sat, Jun 8, 2024 at 12:48a-AM Ed Mendez via DeTomaso

     A  A Cancer not sure exactly what kind.
     A  A Sent from my iPhone 15 Pro Max
     A  A  A On Jun 8, 2024, at 06:48, Christopher Kimball