[DeTomaso] Another ‘what are these?’ question

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 00:47:33 EDT 2024

I actually typed up a reply that suggested the same thing, then deleted it as I concluded one cannot get the radiator in place with a stud sticking out. What about an exhaust hanger bracket?

Julian
Looks like the mounting point for the upper radiator bracket. Except someone appears to have welded a bolt in place. Mine don't have a bolt attached like your's appears to. Here's a picture of one of them in position.