[DeTomaso] What Positions the gas tank?

CHARLES ENGLES cengles at cox.net
Tue Jun 4 17:43:06 EDT 2024

    On Tuesday, June 4, 2024 at 11:42:47 AM CDT, Ken Green <kenn_green at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Not happy with the tank fit, not precise?  Is that the Italian way, LOL.

When I try to get the tank in position the rear edge slides against the tapered body panel (photo attached) and I can tighten the bolt on the bottom strap attachment to hold the tank.  Is that how this works.  A squeeze fit???

Thanks

Ken