[DeTomaso] Torque specs

jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Tue Jun 4 10:16:25 EDT 2024

All,

Is there a document on the Member's Document list that has torque ratings
for all of the fasteners?

At this point, I am most concerned about torque rating (if any) for the
transaxle plugs and the plates where the half shafts attach to the ZF (on
mine they seem to need to be tightened periodically otherwise they leak
slightly).

It would be nice to know where to find torques specs when I need them.

Thanks,

Jim