[DeTomaso] A/C wiring

STEVEN EDWARDS gsedwards at cox.net
Mon Jun 3 13:59:43 EDT 2024

Working on a 86 evan's GTS-S car. The wire to the A/C clutch is dead. Has anyone worked on one of these cars? I tried to follow the green/ black stripe but the car has been a mess to follow. I have not found a wiring drawing anywhere and the relays are not the same as a earlier car. The relays seem to be a solid state type so ehrn you push the button you do not heard a click. Need to know which one is the A/C clutch in the relay panel on the drivers side.  By the way when you push the A/C button the condenser fan come on, but it maybe on a different realy.