[DeTomaso] What are these?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 1 21:42:17 EDT 2024

Sun visors was my first thought, but I think Jeff is on the right track with his windshield wipe grille blanks.

Julian
To me looks like inserts for windshield sun visors but not direct replacements as they are longer.JimSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Mike Drew via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Date: 6/1/24  9:02 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: De Tomaso Forum <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Subject: [DeTomaso] What are these? Guys,I’m going through Jack Pegoraro’s leftover parts (coming to an eBay auction soon) and am stumped about these: