[DeTomaso] What are these?

jim.kosloskey jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Sat Jun 1 21:21:17 EDT 2024

To me looks like inserts for windshield sun visors but not direct replacements as they are longer.JimSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Mike Drew via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Date: 6/1/24  9:02 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: De Tomaso Forum <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Subject: [DeTomaso] What are these? Guys,I’m going through Jack Pegoraro’s leftover parts (coming to an eBay auction soon) and am stumped about these: