[DeTomaso] Road America weekend 2

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 09:30:59 EDT 2024

 Mike,At least you are in good company.Have fun,
Bud

    On Sunday, July 14, 2024 at 08:14:52 AM CDT, Mike Drew via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

We also have been able to spend time with Tom Shinrock and Tina who drive up from Cedar Rapids.

Last night we went to the car show in town where we met an 82-year old original Pantera owner.

His 45k mile car is bone stock apart from a replacement steering wheel. Awesome!

Randy Timm’s car was also on display:

But we never found him.

Last night we had mega thunderstorms and this morning we are hunkered down in the tent waiting for the rain to stop. It should clear up in another hour and we will have great weather the rest of the day.

Good times with good friends!

Mike

DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com