[DeTomaso] Road America weekend 1

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jul 14 09:20:23 EDT 2024

(Resending after the forum software blocked part 1)

All,

Lori and I made a last minute decision to fly to Chicago and drive to Elkhart Lake to spend the weekend with John and Mary Taphorn. John had recently purchased a Chevron Formula Atlantic from Gray Gregory, and he is also hear to offer coaching.

Here is John discussing things with Gray’s mechanic after his second run: