[DeTomaso] Centerforce clutch

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Sun Jul 14 00:34:02 EDT 2024

It is probably a better fitting 10-1/2" stock application clutch than the 11" three finger. We sell a lot of them.
We have all our flywheels we sell drilled for both the 10-1/2" Centerforce pattern and the Ford 11" pattern so they can be used either way.

Larry Stock

Pantera Parts Connection LC
550 Mallory Way
Carson City NV 89701
www.PanteraParts.com
PH 775-283-4411
Fax 775-283-4410
Cell 1-800-DeTomaso 800-338-6627

On 7/13/24, 1:51 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Jeff Detrich" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com <mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of jjdetrich at gmail.com <mailto:jjdetrich at gmail.com>> wrote:

Looking for a clutch that is easy on the knees and not a super grabby
race-type performance clutch?
Any feedbackonA Centerforce?
Thanks,
Jeff