[DeTomaso] engine bay work platform

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 18:38:15 EDT 2024

 I made mine from scrap lumber,,,, no one would give me 50 cents for it. But it serves
the purpose.
Bud
     On Friday, July 12, 2024 at 05:16:11 PM CDT, Asa Jay Laughton via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

   You take out the trunk tub.

  You put the work platform over the ZF.

  You crawl in the compartment and have something semi-comfortable to
  kneel on or lean on as you "work" on the engine in places hard to get
  to from standing beside it.

  Asa  Jay

  Sent via radio waves

    On Jul 12, 2024, at 14:19, Mike Drew via DeTomaso