[DeTomaso] NPC but interesting, huge lithium deposit found in US

George B gkb1968 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 6 12:03:14 EDT 2024

Ken,

90% of our media is owned/control by China and companies that want us to fall. They will convince us we need to buy Chinese products one way or another and most will accept it.

Regards,
George

________________________________
I have no interest in electric vehicles, but am fine with others buying them if my tax $s are not subsidizing them.

I think China has scavenged mineral resource ownership all over the world, but if this is real, at least we won't be buying batteries from China;

https://www.chemistryworld.com/news/lithium-discovery-in-us-volcano-could-be-biggest-deposit-ever-found/4018032.article

Ken

   Ken,

   90% of our media is owned/control by China and companies that want us
   to fall. They will convince us we need to buy Chinese products one way
   or another and most will accept it.

   Regards,

   George

   Get [1]Outlook for Android

   [2]https://www.chemistryworld.com/news/lithium-discovery-in-us-volcano-
   could-be-biggest-deposit-ever-found/4018032.article
   Ken
   use the links above.