[DeTomaso] NPC but interesting, huge lithium deposit found in US

MIKE DREW mikeldrew at aol.com
Sat Jul 6 11:52:23 EDT 2024

Ken,

Never fear—undoubtedly the globalist ‘environmentalists’ will quickly conjure up regulations prohibiting us from exploiting this find and keeping us dependent upon our enemies for critical infrastructure resources, as they always do.

Or, one can look at the positive side and say that we are outsourcing our pollution?

Mike

Sent from my iPad