[DeTomaso] Patentit! Race Team 2023 SVRA Season Championships

jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Mon Apr 29 14:18:58 EDT 2024

All,

Having been at many of the events and having kept in touch with Steve and the Patentit! Race team, I can attest to the exceptional work and effort this team has put into their success. Certainly Tony, KC, and Steve put considerable, thoughtful work into the build. However, what I noticed as I saw the competition is the drivers (Tony in the Pantera and Steve in the Prototype) clearly stood out from the field.

In the case of the Pantera, even though up against (as Steve indicated) vastly more modified and powerful competition, the reliability Steve and Team built into the Pantera and the skill of Tony the driver were the deciding factors.

And to top it all off, the team is so open and interacting with the fans. The Pantera is like honey for bees. The number of people who stop by in the pits to discuss the car is astounding. Steve, Tony, and KC make time to interact with them all. They are great ambassadors for the Pantera badge.

Seriously, if you can make it to any of the events identified by Steve you should. If for no other reason than to add moral support.

Congratulations Steve, Tony, and KC!!!

Jim Kosloskey