[DeTomaso] Patentit! Race Team 2023 SVRA Season Championships

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Mon Apr 29 13:49:43 EDT 2024

I also meant to send this link:

   - https://photos.app.goo.gl/VRm3aPbtoKhz3Enp9

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
*The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC*
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com <http://www.patentit.com/>

*Scottsdale Office* | *Phone/Fax*: 480.535.6656 | *A:* 7689 East Paradise
Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* Phone/Fax:* 312.752.4357 | *A:* 332 S. Michigan Ave.,
Suite 900, Chicago, IL 60604
This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.