[DeTomaso] Help!-Car stumbles, power loss---occasionally!

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Sat May 13 22:02:08 EDT 2023

 Thanks for the pat-on-the-back, my  friend, but Father Time and Mother Nature gang up on us all. I've turned the grunt work over  to the next generation but I still remember everything I thought I knew back when I was flexible....JD

 Appreciate that response, Jack!  I remember your awesome  tech sessions
in Vegas 20 years ago sir!!  Incredible!  Thank you!