[DeTomaso] LED headlights revisited

Lashdeep Singh lashdeep at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 16:28:25 EDT 2023

Kurt, the Holley options are very highly regarded but these also work well:

H4-

IPCW CWC-7006 7" Plain Round...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001OMEPEU?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

AUXITO H4 9003

HB2 LED Headlight...

 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TQLK6SH?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

> [...]

       sealed beam but is actually a modern LED assembly" RetroBright
       headlight. Available in 7" and 5-3/4" and 4x6". Available in cool
     white
       and period-correct warm white and yellow(!). No fan, just a big
       heatsink off the back.
       They are not cheap, but neither are E-codes.
       They fit easily into the (fairly shallow) headlight buckets.
       The look like sealed beams.
       They are a wonderful improvement - during last night's drive down
   80
       from the fabulous Snowball after party, I didn't once feel that I
   was
       outdriving my headlights.
       (I've also replaced pretty much all of the glimmering incandescent
       running lights with colored LEDs in an attempt to be seen at night.
       superbrightleds.com has a really wide variety of styles and bases
   etc.)
       use the links above.
     any
       1. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com