[DeTomaso] Engine brace

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Mar 22 23:35:07 EDT 2023

Hi folks,

I'm not sure if the picture will work on this email forum, but I have an adjustable engine-bay brace I would like to sell.   It's in pretty good shape, but I don't know what price I should ask.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Sincerely,

Chris

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone