[DeTomaso] Sad news about Pandora & my planned attendance at the Fun Rally

Forest Goodhart forestg at att.net
Tue Jun 6 12:06:20 EDT 2023

 What all you guys are missing is that this is not the AC idler pulley but an aftermarket pulley used to tension the water pump only belt when the alternator has been relocated as part of the reduced firewall hump so no way to know what bearing he needs without measuring or getting the number off the existing bearing.