[DeTomaso] 6328 Resto - Question #47 > White Rubber Grommet on Manual Headlight Knob

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Apr 29 20:41:03 EDT 2023

Mike,

The gasket on 2511 is also white rubber. I found mine was made a bit more presentable with a quick visit to the bead blast cabinet.

It may have been an Italian thing back in the late 60s and early 1970s. The GRP4 tail lights made by Altissimo used such a white rubber gasket and most that I have seen are dried out and cracked.

Larry