[DeTomaso] harmonic balacners

Steven Edwards gsedwards at cox.net
Sun Sep 25 11:21:56 EDT 2022

I have built a 427 small block and thinking that I should change out the harmonic balance. The one that is on the engine now has been damaged by the make shift pointer and hard to read. The balance now is a flow dyne with makes completely around the circumference.
My question is what brand and type of balancer has others used? I will need to find TDC and install a pointer that does not rub on the balancer.

Steven Edwards