[DeTomaso] Techno Question: screw and stud size

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 16:11:42 EDT 2022

 Thanks, that makes sense, I wasn't sure what the recess diameter was.
Ken

    On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 01:10:10 PM PDT, Larry Finch via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

   Ken,

  None of those three choices would work very well; all three of your
  choices have a head larger in diameter than the bolt hole recess.

  I use SHCS bolts for my restorations. I offer them in stainless, Brite
  zinc or black oxide.

  The problem is the narrow recess the screw head must fit in. Fillister
  head screws are actually purpose-designed for such applications.

  Larry

    On Sep 22, 2022, at 12:59 PM, Ken Green <kenn_green at yahoo.com>