[DeTomaso] Passenger side Cowl Air Inlet

Doug Braun doug351c at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 19:40:07 EDT 2022

All,

I need a passenger (RH) side cowl air inlet (mine's broken).

I need the later style with pins where the wipers park on the left side of
the windshield.

One of the vendors has a used one which is my best bet right now (albeit
pricey) but before I pull that trigger here's a couple questions:

Does anyone have an opinion on Wilkinson's plastic replacements?

Does anyone happen to have one they don't need and would like to sell?

Doug Braun

blue 73L #5505