[DeTomaso] Wheels for sale

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 16:56:25 EDT 2022

.Hey all,I have these Kinesis style wheels for sale, with or without basically brand new tires.  I Plasti-dipped them a while back for a different look, relatively easy to go back to the polished aluminum if desired. .Tires are Yokohama ADVAN A052's  Front: 235/40-18  Rear: 315/30-18.More pictures available here:.https://photos.app.goo.gl/FYbzA4x3v8sGWwkz9

...email or call if you'd like more info....brent408-909-1069
.