[DeTomaso] Ironstone Room Available? Sept 23-25

Steve Liebenow steven.liebenow at att.net
Wed Sep 7 14:47:46 EDT 2022

Hey!
Personal issues have cleared..........preventing me from committing to this earlier.......so......

Looking to find a room in the Murphy's Suites if anyone is backing out of their previous reservation. Friday and Sat nites.

It appears that the facilities in town there have BOUNDED back to maximum market pricing for this car show!!!   .....and everything is full.......
Drop me a note if you can......   steven "dot" liebenow "at sign" att "dot" net
Cheers!
Steve