[DeTomaso] 6328 Resto Files - Looking for an electrically actuated latch for the rear deck

espeng at getmail.no espeng at getmail.no
Wed Sep 7 07:45:27 EDT 2022

Hi,

I replaced the fuel filler door lock actuators on my '85 Deauville. This
type was used by DeTomaso. It.s a motor, not solenoid.

https://www.thewireszone.com/products/heavy-duty-power-door-lock-actuator-motor-12-volt-for-car-door

espen in norway

And what's the problem pushing the button to open the rear deck lid?
Hahaha

Jeff
6559

On Tue, Sep 6, 2022 at 7:35 PM Mike & Elizabeth <mbefthomas2 at
gmail.com>