[DeTomaso] Trivial techno question: Slave cylinder mounting on the bellhousing

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Fri Sep 2 22:20:40 EDT 2022

Dear Forum,

           The slave cylinder mount on the bellhousing has two small bolts
and one large one that secure the mount to the bellhousing.  Are those bolts
metric or SAE?  Whatever they are I am afraid the wrong bolt was used for
installation.

                So, for re-tapping purposes tomorrow:  Metric or SAE, which
is correct?

                               Thanks, Chuck Engles