[DeTomaso] Dual points gap setting?

Forest Goodhart forestg at att.net
Fri Sep 2 13:47:57 EDT 2022

 Bear in mind that the two sets of points are staggered meaning that one set closes first and the second set opens last. Set both sets at .018 to .020 and then set final dwell using the second set of points. You can identify the second set by cranking the engine with the ignition on and the points that spark will be the second set.