[DeTomaso] 5177...still a long way to go ($$$$). but some progress

byrdjf at embarqmail.com byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Thu Sep 1 19:40:48 EDT 2022

The "promise" is by Christmas.   The total cost, they can't say.but way way
more than I can afford!

Photo attached

Back story..

5177 sat disassemble 30 some years in my shed.    3 years ago "GunnerZ" in
Denver NC heard my sad story, came and took it to their shop (4 hours away)

With a promise then of Christmas 2019 and way less than I've already sent