[DeTomaso] Klippan seat belt replacement

Frank Lisi fjlisi at mediacombb.net
Mon Oct 17 12:23:50 EDT 2022

Hi All,

Is there a modern replacement for a 1974 late model “L” seat belt?

Mine are the original Klippan with two retractors one at the fire wall and one at the floor and a short stationary latch belt bolted to the floor by the consol.  I want to keep the original seat belt style and function, however it is time for and upgrade to modern materials.

Many Thanks

Frank Lisi