[DeTomaso] NPC!!! Wanted: Shipping Container Source.......west coast....

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Fri Oct 14 18:15:51 EDT 2022

Steve,

Had the same thing going on 35 years ago.  It's all in the shipping.

Was building some motors for a FrigiKing Distributor.  After talking to
him I bought a used Fruehoff OTR 46' refrigerator trailer.  Paid 1750
for the trailer. Paid a dollar per mile delivery (actually 35 for a 55
mile trip).  Bought the usual underpinnings for the trailer landing pad.
concrete blocks and railroad ties.  Sold the dual rear undercarriage for
$1500 and the crank down jack for 135.  bought a windows at lowes' to
fill the refrig opening and used it for a gun room and shooting stand
(carefully placed facing a creek and woods). until I sold the farm.

Redneck to the core.

Other options?

YMMV,

Jerry Knotts