[DeTomaso] New-reproduction motor number identification plate

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Nov 23 22:49:39 EST 2022

All,

Over on the De Tomaso forum there is a thread started by owner Steve Buchanan regarding his efforts to obtain an acceptable reproduction of his motor number plate.

Working with a local engraver he was able to come up with a very acceptable reproduction, not totally accurate but better than what the vendors offer, because none of them offer this plate.

He has offered to gather orders from other owners and handle a bulk purchase from anyone who is interested.

The link below will take you to Steve’s thread. Click on his name in the upper left corner of his first post and then click on the bright green box  “Start private message”.

I suggest reading through the thread to better familiarize yourself with his project.

Larry

https://pantera.infopop.cc/topic/source-for-replica-of-engine-number-plate