[DeTomaso] A Happy and Safe Thanksgiving Holiday to All

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 18:33:12 EST 2022

Panteras Northwest would like to wish all of our members and the wider POCA
and Detomaso community a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday.  We hope the
day finds you well and prosperous and in the company of those you close to
you.

If you haven't any plans, think about finding a shelter or food bank at
which to volunteer.  They and their guests will always be thankful.

Best Wishes!

Mike Thomas