[DeTomaso] [detomaso] header gaskets & bolts

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Nov 20 16:31:50 EST 2022

Speaking of O2 sensors, be sure to have it mounted in the exhaust stream
at 90* from vertical to vertical -above- the tube, not below.  Anything
mounted below about 80* can collect moisture which leads to premature
failure of the O2 sensor.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES-ACS EC/RO
https://w7tsc.org
https://www.teampanteraracing.com