[DeTomaso] [detomaso] header gaskets & bolts

theemonkey theemonkey at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 15:53:36 EST 2022

Richard,the best header gaskets I've found so far are the remflex or the felpro hp series which are thinner than the remflex.I also second the smaller headed header bolts from arp. Huge difference in accessibility vs normal header bolts. Use anti size since you are going into aluminum heads!Since you are going to be using a holley sniper I highly recommend you get a spare o2 sensor.  They seem to fail extremely often.  The best replacement I know of is bosch #17025.Also the sniper is really rich in its default settings which is where you want to start. This might be why the o2 sensors fail.I highly recommend you start adjusting it leaner in cold start,idle,and cruise once you understand how it works. Once you have that dialed in,them maybe lean out the acceleration a bit.Sent from an ipotato.