[DeTomaso] New CHEAP headlight relays 4 sale

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 13:50:30 EST 2022

Doug,

Here are the specifics on the relay for posterity and for those wishing to make their own direct purchase.

Toss this into your search engine:

JQX–38F relay

They seem to be readily available, most sellers/shippers are located in China, online costs seem to run from a low of about $15 to as much as $40.

CAUTION!!

This relay comes in multiple voltage ratings but all look the same, so if you order on your own make sure you are ordering the 12 V version.

I ordered a full box of ten relays from an AliExpress seller. Eight of those relays are already spoken for, but I will gladly order more if requests keep coming.

Larry