[DeTomaso] New CHEAP headlight relays 4 sale

Doug Braun doug351c at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 22:36:39 EST 2022

Larry,

What?  No brand of seller name?

Doug Braun
Soon to be blue again 73L #5505

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso On Behalf Of Larry Finch via DeTomaso
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2022 3:05 PM
To: Email List Address For Posting <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Subject: [DeTomaso] New CHEAP headlight relays 4 sale

All,

I have stumbled across brand new relays that are a near-perfect match for the DPDT headlight relays used in our Panteras.

I don’t think the OEM relays have a high rate of failure, and often a balky relay just needs the clear cover removed and some gentle polishing of the 50 year old contacts.

But should you ever need to replace that relay, it is going to cost you about $200 from our vendors.

The new relay is an exact electrical duplicate of the OEM relay; same number and layout of the male pins.